“I am who I am and I have the need to be”
English Literature BA, Queen Mary, University of London (2015)
Secondary English PGCE student to-be, Cambridge University (September 2017)
My name is Ciara and I’m an aspiring English teacher. I’m currently working as a Learning Support Assistant at a lovely secondary school in Hertfordshire and I’m starting my Secondary English PGCE in September 2017.
Both a lover of literature and music, ‘A Reading Nook’ aims to review and discuss: literature, pedagogy, music and lifestyle.
‘A Reading Nook’ came out of many previous blog attempts, but it has now evolved into a comfortable space to publish various musings and thoughts. It’s a place to refer back to, to discover and to network.
You can find me Instagram’n here
You can find me Tweeting here
• Culture Editor, QMessenger (2013)
• Features Editor of The Print (2014)
• Contributor, CUB Magazine (2012-2015)
• Contributor/Deputy Editor, British Style Bloggers (2014)
• Contributor, Gigwise (2014 – Present)